It is the study of motion, energy, matter, electricity, magnetism, space, and time. It helps people understand how objects move, how they bend, how they make noise, how hot or cold they will be, whether they can make light, and what they are made of at the smallest level.
- Newton's Laws of Motion
- Isaac Newton defined three laws concerning the behaviour of moving objects in the 1687. These scientific statements help to explain the nature of matter and space.
- A force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object.
- Waves and Radiation
- Why do we talk about light and sound as waves?
- Science states that certain particles possess a force field or charge. The charge possessed by an electron is negative while the charge possessed by a proton is positive. Electricity can be divided into two groups, static and dynamic. Static electricty deals with charges at rest and dynamic electricity deals with charges in motion.
- A collection of physics terms.
- Here are other links and points of reference, to assist you in your study.